Sunday, May 20, 2018

Review : Rodeo Standoff

Rodeo Standoff by Susan Sleeman

Genre: Christian, Romance, Suspense, Love Inspired, 
Goodreads: Click
Purchase Link: Amazon | BN | Kobo
Pages: 224
Published May 8th 2018 by Love Inspired Suspense
The rodeo arena is always treacherous. Now it's deadly...

It's no accident Deputy Tessa McKade is trapped with an angry bull ready to trample her to death. She quickly realizes that McKade Law is no longer enough to keep her safe--and it's her rescuer, Braden Hayes, who stands in as her bodyguard. As they seek to stop a would-be killer, Braden will have to use all his professional skills to guard Tessa's life.

This was such a good book. I pretty much spent my evening reading this book and I don't regret. I loved getting to know the characters and Bradens history. I loved how close knit Tessas family was and seeing how everyone was together. I loved that there was plenty going on to keep the readers interesting and how accidents kept occuring making the readers curious to see what would happen next. I loved that there was a clean romance in this book. If you enjoy a mystery book with a bit of romance you'll probably enjoy this book as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...